Required for 1st September 2017
The governors of our caring, friendly and outstanding academy wish to appoint a Key Stage 1 Phase Leader from 1st September 2017.
We are looking for someone who is:
- an outstanding, dynamic Key Stage 1 teacher with high expectations of children and staff
- a strong leader who leads by example and has a proven track record of impact
- experienced in rigorous tracking and monitoring of children’s progress
- able to coach and mentor staff to the highest standards
- an excellent communicator, with a strong commitment to working in partnership with parents, governors and the community
In return we can offer:
- a role as part of our extended Senior Leadership Team
- friendly, enthusiastic children
- support of a caring staff team committed to children’s success
- professional development working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust
- fun and a challenge!
Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we will ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation.
- As an experienced teacher you will be able to access professional development to meet your professional needs and continue to develop your practice.
- If you are an aspiring leader, we will support you in your development. We are committed to identifying potential and talent and growing future leaders!
Are you interested in joining us? We hope so!
For more information and to arrange a visit to the school please e-mail Sam Done, Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application form can be downloaded from this web page or by emailing email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Friday 24th March.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.