Required for September 2017
Do you recognise the important role of speech and language in the development of young children? Would you relish the opportunity to design provision and a curriculum to meet the diverse needs of the children in our Foundation Unit? If so, we could be the academy for YOU!
We are looking for someone who is:
- an outstanding, dynamic EYFS teacher with high expectations of children and staff
- a strong leader who leads by example and has a proven track record of impact
- experienced in rigorous tracking and monitoring of children’s progress
- able to coach and mentor staff to the highest standards
- an excellent communicator, with a strong commitment to working in partnership with parents, governors and the community
We can offer you:
- enthusiastic, friendly children who are eager to learn
- the opportunity to work as part of the Leadership Team
- support and encouragement for continuous professional development
- fun and a challenge!
Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we will ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills and abilities, we look forward to hearing from you. Visits are welcomed and strongly encouraged.
An application pack is available to download from this page or by email to email@example.com
If you would like further information with regards this position or to arrange a visit please contact the Principal: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.