Required from 1st September 2017
A rare and remarkable opportunity to work in an exceptional Trust that will change your career!
Are you passionate about learning and teaching? Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
We are looking to recruit Advanced Skills Teacher Designates who are models of exceptional practice.
If you have the skills to raise the teaching and learning standards to the highest quality and to embed a learning culture that enables children to become enthusiastic and independent learners; then this is the role for you!
You will be an outstanding practitioner who:
- Is dedicated to raising standards and is able to demonstrate highly effective teaching skills
- Demonstrates excellent and innovative pedagogical approaches for teaching and learning
- Can demonstrate the ability to plan an exciting, inspiring curriculum
- Is able to coach and mentor staff to reach high standards in our school and also across the wider Trust
We can offer you:
- A significant role at Hillcrest Academy, Ryecroft Academy or Morley Newlands Academy
- Dedicated leadership time
- Opportunities for professional development
- Fantastic children, supportive parents and governors
- Enthusiastic colleagues who will be keen to work with you
- The opportunity to be part of exceptional schools and the chance to offer your ideas and influence our future
Whilst the position of Advanced Skills Teacher has been abolished nationally we believe it is a pivotal role and would welcome applications from those who feel they are ready for the challenge of becoming an AST in the near future.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills and abilities, we look forward to hearing from you.
An application pack is available to download from this page.
Please contact Mark Randall, Director of Primary Education email@example.com for further information.
Completed applications should be returned by Monday 27th March.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.
|Salary:||MPS/UPS + TLR 2C (£6,450) *AST accredited L7-L11|
|Closing Date:||27 March 2017 (noon)|
|Shortlisting Date:||To be confirmed|
|Interview Date:||To be confirmed|