Do you want to be part of an ambitious, dynamic and energetic primary team? Do you believe that every child can exceed age-related expectations? Are you driven by a desire to transform the lives of children from disadvantaged backgrounds? If so, look no further…!
The governors of our caring, friendly and ‘good’ primary academy wish to appoint class teachers from 1st September 2017 (Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2)
We are looking for outstanding teachers who:
- will use a wide range of creative teaching methods to motivate and inspire children to succeed and achieve
- have effective classroom management strategies
- have a commitment to raising standards and accelerating children’s progress
- work effectively as part of a team
In return we can offer:
- friendly, enthusiastic children
- support of a caring staff team committed to children’s success
- professional development working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust
- fun and a challenge!
Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we will ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation.
- If you are newly qualified you will receive dedicated non-contact time, the support of an experienced mentor and opportunities to observe good practice in our academy and other schools; we want you to make the most of your NQT year!
- As an experienced teacher you will be able to access professional development to meet your professional needs and continue to develop your practice.
- If you are an aspiring leader, we will support you in your development. We are committed to identifying potential and talent and growing future leaders!
Are you interested in joining us? Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An application pack is available to download from this page, by email to email@example.com or by contacting the school direct on 0113 3231890.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure.