Subject to a 6 month probationary period.
The governors of our caring, friendly and rapidly improving academy wish to appoint an enthusiastic and highly effective Teaching Assistant.
We are looking for someone who:
• is able to work alongside the class teacher to further children’s learning and deepen their understanding;
• is positive and creative;
• is able to motivate, inspire and encourage children;
• has excellent interpersonal skills;
• is committed to developing and maintaining close links with the whole community;
• is able to build positive relationships with staff and parents;
• enjoys working as part of a hardworking and happy team;
In return we can offer you:
• friendly, enthusiastic children;
• support of a caring staff team committed to children’s success;
• professional development working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust;
• fun and a challenge!
Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we will ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills and abilities, we look forward to hearing from you.
A full application pack is available to download from this page or by email from: email@example.com Completed applications should be returned to the same email address.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure. We promote diversity and aim to establish a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.