Required for September 2019
Temporary for 1 year
Subject to a 6-month probationary period
The governors of our caring, friendly and rapidly improving academy wish to appoint an ambitious, enthusiastic and highly effective Nursery Officer.
We are looking for someone who:
- who has Early Years’ experience and has knowledge of the Early Years curriculum;
- is able to work alongside the class teacher to further children’s learning and deepen their understanding;
- is positive and creative;
- is able to motivate, inspire and encourage children;
- has excellent interpersonal skills;
- is committed to developing and maintaining close links with the whole community;
- is able to build positive relationships with staff and parents;
- enjoys working as part of a hardworking and happy team;
- must have a least GCSE / ‘O’ Level Maths and English at grade C or equivalent.
In return we can offer you:
- friendly, enthusiastic children;
- support of a caring staff team committed to children’s success;
- professional development working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust;
- fun and a challenge!
Working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust, we will ensure that our children receive an outstanding education that focuses on aspiration, high expectations and personalisation.
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills and abilities, we look forward to hearing from you.
A full application pack is available to download from this page or by email from: firstname.lastname@example.org. Completed applications should be returned to the same email address.
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of children, and applicants will be subject to full employment checks, including an enhanced DBS disclosure. We promote diversity and aim to establish a workforce that reflects the population of Leeds.