We also process special category personal data which includes; health, ethnicity, religion and biometric data. We do so in accordance with the legislation or by explicit consent
- The right to be informed: the right to be informed about how we process your personal data. This is what the Privacy Notice does.
- The right of access: the right to request access to your personal data that we hold and be provided with a copy of it.
- The right to rectification: the right to request that your personal data is amended if inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure: the right to request that your personal data is erased if there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- The right to restrict processing: the right to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted.
- The right to data portability: the right to obtain your own data that you have provided to us and reuse for your own purposes, or the right to request that we transmit this data to another controller.
- The right to object: the right to object to your personal data being processed.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling: the right to not have decisions made about you as an individual that are solely automated.